RaveVlog

David Sollenberger Obituary & Cause Of Death Died On April 18

David Sollenberger obituary and passing news were first shared by his son Eric Sollenberger on his Twitter account. 

He tweeted, “Just wanted to say I’m completely overwhelmed with the support and love from everyone reaching out. It means the world. My Dad was a great man and I’ll miss him more than I can ever say. This was his go-to favorite outfit for the past couple of years. Loved him so much.”

David Sollenberger, who was the cherished father of Eric Sollenberger, a well-known figure in the sports media, died on April 18, 2023.

Although the cause of death was not announced yet, it has come as a sudden and upsetting event for his loved ones and acquaintances.

Even details about David Sollenberger obituary have yet to be shared with the public.

David was an extraordinary individual who will be greatly remembered by those who had the privilege of knowing him.

Eric, popularly known as PFT Commenter in the sports media industry, expressed his appreciation on Twitter for the overwhelming support and affection he received following his father’s passing.

David’s influence and impact will continue to endure through the lives of his family and friends and through the flourishing career of his son Eric as a sportswriter.

David was a faithful father who devoted his life to supporting his family.

He was a source of inspiration for Eric and instilled in him a deep love for sports, which ultimately paved the way for Eric’s thriving career as a sportswriter.

Eric were realized, thanks to David’s unwavering encouragement and motivation. His consistent support played a critical role in driving Eric forward.

David’s influence and impact were not limited to his immediate family. Eric, who is also recognized as PFT Commenter, co-hosts the top-rated podcast called Pardon My Take, produced by Barstool Sports.

The success that Eric has garnered as a sportswriter and commentator can be attributed to David’s profound impact on his career.

David’s legacy will serve as an inspiration and continue to influence the lives of those who had the privilege of knowing him.

He will be fondly remembered as a caring father, a loyal friend, and a person who profoundly impacted the world of sports.

Although he may no longer be with us, his spirit will persist through the numerous lives he touched during his time on this earth.

His love for sports shone through his life. He passed down this passion to his son Eric, who now excels as a sportswriter and commentator.

David’s impact on Eric’s career cannot be emphasized enough, and his legacy will be a source of inspiration for future sports enthusiasts.

Fans of PFT Commenter are still waiting for David Sollenberger obituary details.

David Sollenberger’s obituary was shared by PFT Commenter

Eric Sollenberger, a satirical sportswriter, goes by the pseudonym PFT Commenter.

He provides coverage of the National Football League and US politics for the online publication Barstool Sports.

Eric’s work has appeared on various sports websites, including Kissing Suzy Kolber, SBNation, Football Savages, and StrongTakes.com, which he owns.

The name PFT Commenter is a reference to Profootballtalk.com and imitates the website’s comment sections’ ‘macho posturing and racism,’ commonly known as ‘hot takes.’

Eric is presently the co-host of the podcast Pardon My Take, produced by Barstool Sports.

In March 2016, PFT Commenter joined Barstool Sports and co-hosted the podcast Pardon My Take with Dan ‘Big Cat’ Katz.

The podcast, which frequently employs satire, has ascended to a high ranking on iTunes’ Sports and Recreation’ chart.

In May 2016, PFT Commenter joined three other colleagues on a trip referred to as ‘Grit Week,’ which began in Buffalo and culminated in Indianapolis for the Indianapolis 500.

On February 8, 2017, he and Katz appeared on SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCwwK%2BgnWWjpLmtsc2bnKuflad6sK7IrayaqqlisKLB0p5kqJ5dmbKiwMdmm6KdlGK8r3nAqamipF1mhXA%3D

Zora Stowers

Update: 2024-05-02