RaveVlog

Meet Chelsie Kyriss, Antonio Browns Girlfriend & The Mother Of His Kids

• Antonio brown’s girlfriend, as known to be Chelsie Kyriss, released a statement after her s*xually explicit video went viral on Snapchat. 
  • Antonio Brown’s Snapchat account was deactivated after he shared an inappropriate photo of himself and Kyriss. 
  • Kyriss is the mother of three of Antonio Brown’s kids. Antony, Ali, and Apollo are the names of Brown and Kyriss’ children. 

In a statement, Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend, Kyriss opened up about her feelings regarding the incident. She unapologetically took responsibility for her actions and expressed disappointment in herself. 

Kyriss also thanked those who offered their unwavering support throughout the unfortunate situation and assured everyone that nothing like this would ever happen again. She ensured that it was a “moment of weakness” as opposed to a reflection of her true character. 

Despite the backlash, Kyriss remains unshaken as she believes that no one should feel ashamed for making mistakes that truly anyone can make.

Kyriss posted on her Instagram account on Tuesday, “I have reported his page and all pictures; unfortunately, Snapchat is allowing him to repost. I am very sorry for any of your kids that followed him and used to look at him as a role model. I do not condone these actions as you know I have kids involved.”

Controversy once again erupted around Antonio Brown, when he shared his thoughts on Twitter following a contentious episode. 

Instead of issuing an apology or steering clear of social media, the football icon identified himself on Twitter as “somewhere between psy.chot.ic and i.con.ic,” with two accompanying tweets that simply read, “What more Can I SAY NOW?” and the other tweet sated  “Play Football, don’t play with me”. 

Somewhere between

psy·chot·ic and i·con·ic

— AB (@AB84) January 17, 2023

What more Can I SAY NOW

Don't play wit me

Play Football

This behavior shocked many fans of the former NFL star who had been in a long relationship since 2012 with now-fiancé Chelsie Kyriss – the couple even became engaged earlier this year – but ultimately the couple decided to go their separate ways shortly after, due to Antonio’s continuous public outbursts.

Several sources reported that Kyriss and Brown broke off their engagement in 2020. Kyriss and Brown’s relationship is no different from any other in that it has its ups and downs.

In what has evolved into a tense relationship, both have accused the other of being inadequate parents, and the most recent episode with Brown’s Snapchat seems to be the tipping point.

Who is Antonio Brown’s girlfriend, Chelsie Kyriss?

Kyriss, born in Ohio in 1989, is the mother of three of Antonio Brown’s kids. Antony, Ali, and Apollo are the names of Brown and Kyriss’ children. 

She also has two more children from her previous marriage. Kyriss is of Caucasian ancestry and American nationality. She was born to Todd and Lynn Kyriss and also has a brother named Christopher Kyriss.

While Chelsie’s Instagram bio indicates that she resides in Miami, her Facebook page places her in Atlanta, Georgia. 

According to her LinkedIn profile, Kyriss received her schooling at Springboro High School, Sinclair Community College, and Georgia Perimeter College.

On Instagram, the user @chelsie has described herself in her bio as a mother, designer, and real estate enthusiast. Her bio also states, ‘people over profits.’

Chelsie used to share content that featured her and her family, despite the social media star’s apparent lack of activity on the account for some time.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCtza2mp6GfYq%2Bzu9anZKChoqGzs7XEp5to

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-04