RaveVlog

Mitch Terrell, Cowboy and owner of T-N-T Rodeo Company, was killed in a tragic crash.

The rodeo community mourns its cherished member, Mitch Terrel, who died in an accident.

Mitch Terrell, a famous cowboy and owner of T-N-T Rodeo Company, passed away in a tragic accident in Texas. He was a cowboy, rodeo stock contractor, bull breeder, and an ABBI (American Bucking Bull Inc.) member.

What happened to Mitch Terrell?

He was involved in a single-vehicle crash on U.S. 277 near the City of Seymour.

According to the reports, he was traveling in a truck on southbound lanes of U.S. 227 when it suffered a blowout, over-corrected, and rolled into the median.

The Texas Department of Public Safety responded to the scene. It is unknown if any other vehicles or individuals were involved in the crash. An investigation is underway by the Seymour Police Department.

Who was Mitch Terrell?

Mitch Terrellwas a well-known name in the Texas rodeo community. He was a cowboy and T-N-T Rodeo Company owner in Anson, Texas. He was. His company supplied horses, bulls, and all animals for the rodeo competitions. He mentored many young cowboys. He was a well-respected and trusted member of the rodeo community.

He was a cowboy and lived his life following his heart, and his heart was in the rodeo. The thrill of mounting a wild horse did not scare him. He spent his life near animals and loved them in their wild, untamed nature. He was a true cowboy at heart.

Beneath all the rowdy cowboy exterior, he had a heart of gold. The blood of the South ran deep into his veins. He was accustomed to southern hospitality and culture. He was a true son of the South. His kind nature earned him the trust and respect of his community. He inspired many to follow their heart and pursue their passion in riding wild beasts. Young cowboys looked up to him and valued his advice.

His family meant the world to him. He loved his family so much, and they loved him. He loved them with all of his heart even when time changed their relationship. He was the home that held everyone together and made them feel safe. His family is forever deprived of his love and kindness.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

Tributes

“The community loved and respected him. They have come forward with condolences and prayers for the family. Many had worked with him, and many had thrived in his mentorship. They now mourn for their beloved cowboy.”

Lamesa Rodeo – Presented by Mitch Hall Chevrolet, wrote on social media,

“The rodeo world lost a great man today. For the last 10 years, Mitch Terrell, owner of the T-N-T Rodeo Company, has supplied the stock for the Lamesa Rodeo and played a key role in the production and success of our rodeo. Words cannot express how much he will be missed. Our deepest thoughts and prayers are with Mitch Terrell’s family. We lost one of the best.”

Chuck Dunn wrote,

“Mitch was definitely one of a kind. As soon as you broke through that tough exterior, you found a heart of gold. Thank you, Mitch, for always taking care of my son and grandson. They both thought the world of you. Prayers for Trevor Terrell, Travis Terrell, and other family members. He will definitely be missed in the Rodeo world.”

Hunter Ramsey, a rodeo cowboy, wrote,

“Mitch Terrell was one of the best men I’ve ever been around in rodeo and raised some of the best bucking horses I’ve ever swung a leg over.

Heaven gained a die-hard, TRUE COWBOY. I’ll never forget the words every time I sat down on one of your horses, you leaning over, saying, “spur him, but dont fall off or im laughing.”

Rest in Love, Mr. Mitch. You were cherished by so many. Thank you for so many precious memories and words of wisdom I still live by to this day.”

American Bucking Bull Inc. (ABBI) offered condolences to the family and friends,

“Our condolences to TNT Rodeo Co. and the Terrell family of Anson, Texas, on the passing of Mitch Terrell.

Mitch was a cowboy, rodeo stock contractor, bull breeder, and an ABBI member.
Our prayers are with you.”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7trzTqKqpnZWZt7DB0aeYpaGjonuku8xopZ6vo2S5sK%2FApWamoaSYtW7AxKupnqScZA%3D%3D

Fernande Dalal

Update: 2024-05-04