RaveVlog

Who is Cassia Tavares? Wiki, Biography, Husband, Kids, Family, Net worth, Age, Lifestyle & More

Cassia Tavares (born 14 June 1991, Age: 30 Years) is a famous Brazilian-American television personality, social media influencer, vlogger, Youtuber, Instagram star, content creator, and entrepreneur from Brazil. She is famously known in the country for making her appearance in the reality TV show named 90 Day Fiancé in 2014.

According to the sources, She has appeared in the show along with her ex-husband Jason Hitch. Apart from this, Cassia is also a vlogger and Youtuber. She has also made a separate self-titled Youtube channel, which has over 2.34K subscribers (as of 2021). Moreover, she mostly focuses on her television career. She has also collaborated with many famous TV stars and producers.

As per the media sources, Cassia’s ex-husband Jason Hitch passed away at the age of 45 due to COVID-19. Tavares has also shared an IG story and paid tribute to her former husband. Read this article, to know more information about Cassia Tavares’s age, biography, wiki, family, parents, career, net worth, boyfriend, husband, height, and facts.

Who is Cassia Tavares?

According to the media sources, Cassia Tavares is a famous TV personality and reality TV star. She is very popular in the country for making her appearance in the show 90 Day Fiancé aired on TLC. She has also appeared in various other TV shows and commercials.

Moreover, she has also gained a huge fan following on social media. As per her IG profile, she is a travel enthusiast. She is also very famous in the country as the ex-wife of 90 Day Fiancé’s co-star Jason Hitch, who died in December 2021 due to COVID-19.

Cassia Tavares Biography (Education, School & College)

Biodata: –According to the media sources, Cassia Tavares was born into a well-settled family. She follows the Christian religion. As per her date of birth, Cassia’s age is 30 years old (as of 2021). She was born on Friday, June 14, 1991, in Brazil. She is a multitalented lady.

According to the sources, Cassia completed her high school graduation at a local private school in her hometown. After that, she moved to the United States for her higher studies.

As per our research, Tavares completed her graduation at the University of South Florida. After that, she began focusing on her entertainment career. Today, she is a famous reality TV star and social media personality.

Cassia Tavares Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameCassia Tavares.
NicknameRita.
Age (as of 2021)30 years old.
ProfessionTelevision Personality, Instagram Star, Social Media Influencer, Model, Youtuber, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthJune 14, 1991 (Friday)
Place of BirthBrazil.
Current ResidenceFlorida, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materThe University of South Florida.
Net worth$2-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityBrazilian-American.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignGemini.

Cassia Tavares Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Cassia Tavares Wiki – Talking about her family details then, Cassia is the eldest child in the family. She was born and raised in Brazil along with her siblings and cousins. According to her date of birth, Tavares’s zodiac sign is Gemini. She holds a mixed ethnical background. Cassia is a Christian.

However, she does not reveal the names of her parents to the media. As per the sources, her dad is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. After scrolling down her IG profile, we found that Cassia has a younger sister in the family named Juliana Tavares. Once, she also shared a photo of her sister with a dog and said: –

My sis and this dog… you can feel the love in this picture! I feel good looking at this picture and I want you to feel the same. My sister and this dog… you can feel the love in this photo! I like looking at this photo, I want you guys to feel good as I do.”

Cassia Tavares Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Tavares.
MotherMrs. Tavares.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterJuliana Tavares.

Cassia Tavares Physical Appearance, Height & Weight

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.7 m
In Centimetres: 170 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 128 lbs
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorDark Blonde.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Cassia Tavares Ex-husband, Boyfriend & Current Partner

According to the media sources, Tavares is well-known in the country as the ex-wife of Jason Hitch. Let me tell you that Jason Hitch and Cassia together appeared on the reality TV show named 90 Day Fiancé on TLC. As per the sources, she got married to Jason at the age of 23 in 2014.

Cassia and Jason have also made their public appearances. As per the sources, the couple first met through Facebook. At that time, Cassia was dating one of Jason’s friends. After some time, Jason and Cassian started dating each other. According to the sources, Cassia and Jason got separated in the year 2017 due to some personal reasons. After one year, they finalize their divorce in October 2018.

As per the sources, her ex-husband Jason passed away on 14 December 2021 due to COVID-19. After separating from Jason, Cassia started dating Italian fitness trainer Giuseppe. She has also shared various photos with Giuseppe on her IG profile. According to her social media handles, Cassia and Giuseppe did a court marriage in February 2021. She has also shared a photo of her wedding and said: –

We got married at the courthouse today! 👰🏻♀️ Sadly, we couldn’t do a bigger ceremony because of COVID. Also, his mom hasn’t been feeling well for some days now, but she made an effort to be with us. Yet, today is a special day that we’ll cherish forever. We went to a restaurant after and had lunch (Italian style 😄) and a small cake! I’m so lucky to have Giuseppe as my husband, a man raised with great values, kind, polite, respectful, that always makes me feel loved! I love him so much. He’s truly one of a kind. “

Cassia Tavares Previous Affairs, Relationship & Children

Marital StatusMarried.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current BoyfriendGiuseppe.
Current HusbandGiuseppe.
Previous RelationshipsJason Hitch.
Ex-HusbandJason Hitch (2014-2017).
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Cassia Tavares Career – TV Personality

According to the media sources, Cassia is a famous television personality and reality TV star. She rose to fame after becoming the cast of TLC’s show 90 Day Fiancé. Cassia has also worked in many other shows.

Read Also: Flow La Movie Wiki – Biography, Age, Wife, Girlfriend, Kids, Family, Net worth, Plane Crash & Facts

Let me tell you that, Cassia made her appearance in the show along with her ex-husband Jason. Apart from being a TV personality, Cassia is also a vlogger and Youtuber.

She also runs her own Youtube channel, which has over 2.34K subscribers. She is a travel enthusiast and loves to make her traveling videos. Moreover, Tavares has lots of fans on social media.

Cassia Tavares Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

According to the sources, Cassia Tavares makes a good income throughout her career. She also promotes various fashion brands through social media. As of 2021, the estimated net worth of Cassia is around $2-3 million USD (approx.). She lives a lavish lifestyle in the United States along with her husband.

See AlsoCamila Alves: Biography, Wiki, Net worth, Age, Height, Husband & News

8 Facts You Should Know About Cassia Tavares

• As per the media sources, Cassia has also collaborated with many famous stars.
  • She has appeared in the show 90 Day Fiancé at the age of 23.
  • Tavares’s Instagram account has over 12.7K followers (as of December 2021).
  • She uploaded her first IG post on 29 June 2015.
  • Being a travel enthusiast, she likes to travel to different places.

Italy is a beautiful country. Today we visited the Amalfi Coast for the first time, and it’s a great and romantic place for couples. They had a lot of nice bars and restaurants and the weather there reminded me of Miami.”

• Her favorite place to visit is Italy.
  • She also endorses various brands through her IG profile.
  • Moreover, Cassia mostly shares her traveling images on her social media.

Cassia Tavares Wikipedia / Social Media

FAQ of Cassia Tavares

Q. 1 Who is Cassia Tavares?

Ans. She is a famous television personality, social media influencer, Instagram Star, and entrepreneur.

Q. 2 Who is Cassia Tavares’s husband?

Ans. She was previously married to Jason Hitch. At present, she is the wife of Italian fitness trainer Giuseppe.

Q. 3 What is Cassia Tavares’s net worth?

Ans. $2-3 million USD (approx.).

Q. 4 How old is Cassia Tavares?

Ans. She is 30 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 5 Why Cassia Tavares is famous?

Ans. For making her appearance in the show 90 Day Fiancé.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCiv9KimGaskauus7HSaA%3D%3D

Brenda Moya

Update: 2024-05-07